Your feedback is important to us! Email us how we can improve these documents.
This page serves as a library for the best practices we have put together on all of the different ways you can install and upgrade Pentaho software, and all the methods you can use to set it up according to your organization's needs.
- Pentaho with the Cloud
- Best Practices for Pentaho and Amazon Web Services
- Using Pentaho with Microsoft Azure
- Pentaho Platform Document Library
- Installing Pentaho Server on Hadoop Edge Nodes
- Downloading Pentaho Content Using REST APIs
- Guidelines for Pentaho and VMs
- Best Practices for Report Bursting
- Best Practices for Installation & Upgrade
- Pentaho Server in High Availability
- Pentaho DI-Server in High Availability
- Configuring JVM Heap Size
- Guidelines - Merging Custom Configuration Files for Pentaho Upgrades
- Connecting the PDI Client to a Secure Hadoop Cluster
- Daylight Saving Time and the Pentaho Scheduler - updated!
The Components Reference in Pentaho Documentation has a complete list of supported software and hardware.
Pentaho with the Cloud
Pentaho Platform Document Library