Your feedback is important to us! Email us how we can improve these documents.
This page serves as a library for each of the Pentaho Big Data Best Practices, Guidelines, and Techniques documents. You will find information to guide you through the uses, components, and standards that have been put in place to make sure you maximize use and performance.
- Big Data Ingestion Patterns
- Deploying Custom Step Plugins for Pentaho MapReduce
- Transformation Variables in Pentaho MapReduce
- Configuring PDI, Pentaho MapReduce, and MapR
- Big Data On-Cluster Processing with Pentaho MapReduce - updated
- Parsing XML on PDI
- R on Pentaho Data Integration (PDI)
- Getting Started with Pentaho and Cloudera QuickStart VM
- Pentaho Analyzer with Impala as a Data Source
The Components Reference in Pentaho Documentation has a complete list of supported software and hardware.
Big Data Best Practices and Guidelines