Your feedback is important to us! Email us how we can improve these documents.
This page serves as a library for Pentaho’s security-based documents. You will find best practices for general and advanced security purposes that will help you with configuration, securing passwords, authentication, optimizing connections, and other security-based functions.
- General Security
- Configuring Pentaho with LDAP or Active Directory - updated!
- Configuring Pentaho with Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA)
- Configuring Pentaho to Use Database-Based Security
- How to Secure LDAP Passwords for Pentaho Suite
- Migrate Users/Roles from Pentaho Security to JDBC
- Pentaho and Tomcat Security
- Securing Connection Passwords for Pentaho Suite
- Advanced Security
- Pentaho Server SAML Authentication with Hybrid Authorization
- Connecting the PDI Client to a Secure Hadoop Cluster
- PDI with Oracle Wallet Security
- Pentaho, Linux, and MSAD Authentication with Kerberos
- Pentaho Server: Optimizing Connection Pools
- Pentaho Tools and Integrated Authentication Methods
The Components Reference in Pentaho Documentation has a complete list of supported software and hardware.